- To install x2 Nederman fume extract systems
- To install x24 Combat radiant heaters
- To install x1 fresh air supply system with heater battery
- All associated electrical installations
- To fully commission and hand over fully operational
- x24 Combat
- x2 Nederman
- x2 Nederman
- x1 Vent Axia
- x1 Heater Battery
- Tate Services worked closely with the design consultants to agree every aspect of the installation. Many technical queries (TQ) were raised and sent as a request for further information (RFI) to ensure the installation was fit for purpose.
- Tate have pioneered digital technology to help drive efficiencies across these projects from our protean system for job management, fleetmatics vehicle tracking systems to make efficient use of staff, and our gas stock management application.
Site Specific Risks and Issues:
- Working on network rail infrastructure requires all operatives to undertake industry common induction, this is a rail equivelant of the CSCS qualification.
- Tates also sponsor their own staff for this training, to be selected for this requires a rigorous audit and selection process.
- The sites all require a high level of interface with station/depot staff, signaling staff and the public. For this project, the work site required constant communication and planning between trades to keep everyone safe.
- The depot worksite maintained very high standards of health and safety. The engineers would be required to carry out task briefs before each shift, point of work risk assessments and also daily checks on scissor lifts & cherry pickers (MEWPS). Tates would often carry out random checks to ensure these procedures were being worked to.